We will provide to drivers
Driving & Industrial Recruitment Specialists

Call us today 01473 565677

Looking to work for Barr Personnel?

What do you need to register?

Passport/Birth Certificate

Please bring your original Passport and/or Birth Certificate – this helps us identify to and your eligibility to work in the UK and is essential to register.

Bank account details

Bank Account Details so we can pay your money directly into your bank account every Friday ensuring you get your money without delay.

National Insurance

Your National Insurance Number card or a payslip from a previous employer normally details your NI number.


Any references you have from previous employers or people you have worked with in the past. 2 References are preferable.

Proof of your address

We need Proof of your address for example a recent water, gas, electric, or telephone bill. Bank statements and mobile phone bills are also acceptable.

Drivers wanted

HGV Class 1 & 2 Drivers required for short term and long term contracts. Contact us today to find out more.