Class 1 Tramper Driver (Harwich)
BARR Personnel are actively seeking experienced HGV Class 1 Drivers for a permanent contract in Harwich for Tramping. This role can vary from general haulage to Pallet work and will involve work in London.
You will be provided with your own vehicle Monday to Friday. The Tramping positions will have early starts and may include 4 Nights out a week, plus sometimes have run ins on a Saturday. Nights out will pay an additional £25.00 per night. At all times you will be expected to provide good customer service to our client and their end customer, throughout your working week.
All candidates must hold a Class 1 (Cat C+E) Driving Licence with no more than 6 points and no bans DD, DR or IN convictions. All candidates must hold Driver’s CPC Card, Digital Tachograph Card.
• Full UK driving licence with valid Category C+E licence
• Valid CPC Card
• Valid digital tachograph Card
What BARR Personnel can offer you when you work for us;
• £15.00 per hour – £16.00 per hour
• 10 hours minimum guaranteed pay per day
• No break deductions
• Weekly pay
• 20 days plus bank holiday paid
• Work pension
• Work Uniform
• Drivers CPC Paid For One Per Year
• Dedicated driving team available 24/7 on call
• Driver referral scheme of £100 per drivers after 20 shifts
All Drivers will only be paid P.A.Y.E on this contract.
Please call the team at Barr Personnel on 01473 565677 to find out more information.
Digital Tachograph Card
Drivers CPC Card
Class 1 (C+E) License
Rate of Pay
£15.00 – £16.00 per hour
Job ID – BARR Tramping (Harwich)